Saturday 13 December 2014

Diary beginings

Hello all, I have been so busy this last year I haven't had time to blog. However a few weeks ago I started a diary, and it occurred to me that it might be useful/interesting to others to publish it here!

We applied for my youngest's school place last month, a big turning point for me in mother hood. How has it reached this stage so quickly? She is going to be our last child so I really want to make the most of my last year with her before she is swallowed into the whole school system, and I only see her evenings and weekends. I know school these days is fun and my son loves it, but I do miss my time with him!

So I started a diary to keep all those special memories and photos and preserve all those funny little things they say at this age. I'll print it out and keep it in a folder for the children when they're bigger!

As a stay at home mum ...who knows what next year will hold for me when both kids are at school full time? A new journey will unfold as the year passes I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message, i love to hear from you x